Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Why I Love Blogging..



Its contest time. And for this we have been asked why I love blogging. Lets have some fun! I have been blogging for two years now, for my comic strip, F1 and personal blogs. From time to time I like to write posts that are unconventional to the regular way of blogging. I usually come up with a theme to encompass the topic, make a comic strip about it, but this time since we have to write and explain in it words more than few, I sat down and tried to pen down why I love to blog. 

The points I came across were that I love blogging because it is an instant cure to my bad moods, it is the only place to jot down my thought and make my head empty, it is a free class where others can come and correct my grammar and I dont even have to pay them, I learn punctuations (which I rarely use) or maybe I just want to be read by others.

But the last thought that came to my mind blew me off. I love Blogging because its like our movies. Its like Bollywood. All my life I have been so closely associated with Bollywood and our Movies and now I think, eat and breathe them. And thats why I took help of Bollywood to describe why I love blogging.  


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So you want to blog? Are you sure?
Lock kiya jaye? 
Mr.AB taught me that you either do it or not.
So be sure:


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


How you feel when you FIRST start blogging: 



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How you feel when a blogger steals your pictures or words without giving you credit:


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


How you look when a blog post just wont come together:



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



When Brands/PR/Tweeples want you to write something for free, guest post or peanuts:



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



How you feel when you get your first PAID blog post:



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



How you behave after you think you have written a mindblowing blog post:




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Thats when you are in your "Watching out for the blog bullies and comment spammer" mode: 




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



How you feel when your blog post is a HIT:




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


How you feel when your blog post is a FAIL:



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


When a blogger or friend asks you for an HONEST opinion about their blog posts: 




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



When you finalize the topic for your next blog post:



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



How you react when you hear other bloggers say its all about making MONEY: 




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



When someone deletes you off their list:



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


How BEAUTY & FASHION BLOGGERS  behave when they get invite to a new beauty or cosmetic collection launch: 
They dont talk to other girls who dont own a Chanel or LV:





------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


How you feel when you are planning marketing strategy to attract more people to your Blog: 





------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


This is how FOODIE BLOGGERS react seeing a new food place open up:




And this is how they act when called to review the place:



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


This is how new bloggers act, stand in corner for their initial events: 



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


When I think I have enough posts, I remember, 
No matter how long you have blogged, keep walking, keep writing:



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


So its this love for movies, for bollywood, and for words that make me love and like blogging.

Make sure you guys goto: Mega Haul Page at http://www.missmalini.com/mega-haul for this and more contests to win awesome goodies. 





1 comment:

  1. Love this post :D what amazing (and apt!!) gifs.

    ReplyDelete